About two months ago I succumbed to the lure of Vodafone that promised me
1000 SMS TO ALL
10 GigaBytes internet in 4G
Pensavo che con questo avessi risolte tutte le mie necessitÃ , I standing under 500 minuti e i 4 Gigabytes of data traffic, ed avendo cosÃ¬ anche SMS a volontÃ .
I escaped from Vodafone several years ago because of the exorbitant rates, and because the Internet traffic over the threshold had played a bad joke inadvertently.
I spent the first to Fastweb (che in caso di traffico internet sopra soglia non fattura nulla ma riduce la velocitÃ ), unfortunately at the time it did not work at all in my area, then Wind, that what had not charged anything for the’ excess data (riducendo la velocitÃ al minimo giusto per ricevere qualche email).
Pazienza che nel passare a Wind la cretina della commessa mi avesse fatto ripagare delle vecchie bollette giÃ in realtÃ pagate.
Unfortunately, after several years Wind also recently made me different jokes, or at least he had allowed them, and I refer to those objections of paid services not required that operators allow, aided by the government that does not prevent them.
Siccome Wind Ã¨ molto peggiorata da quando la proprietÃ Ã¨ cambiata, and the costs were high, I succumbed to the lure Vodafone.
Purtroppo temo di aver fatto un’errore.
I found that :
1) SMS NOT TO ALL , BUT ONLY TO SOME USERS, MESSAGES FROM SERVICES AS THE PARKING OR OTHERWISE, IS NOT FREE (of course in addition to the cost of parking) , GET confirmation messages that are paid, In fact it turned out that in the SMS configuration exists an option for which you receive confirmations, and I'll pay !
2) We must put the block for paid services, otherwise you are not a subscriber you want it, both for the web and for SMS. Although this will come the SMS that you have been subscribed equally, But it's not true, but’ not to be molested you have to pay a text message you send with written STOP
3) you better pay for the service “antivirus” , but it should be an insured service from “good practice” dell’operatore, that if it does obviously not a good operator
4) se chiami l’estero strapaghi molto di piÃ¹ di quanto succederebbe se tu fossi all’estero
5) la funzionalitÃ di tethering del cellulare (to be able to use your phone as a router or hot spot wifi), It is not free like with Wind or other, you have to pay a monthly fee !
6) if you get the traffic you have to pay incredible sums giga, why should you restrict traffic in your phone settings
It takes a lot of time and expertise to defend themselves from these technical details, even I, who am a technician I have to waste time and I fall anyway.
In short it is a continuous search , devi stare attento alla truffa dietro l’angolo.
At the present time I do not recommend this operator more than others , e maledetto il governo e l’Europa che permettono queste cose.