About a year ago I documented on cooking with induction system and bought a cooker “test” which I was very happy, I still use and we do most of the cooking. there he is:
[amazon_link blood = 'B01DAHBRF6′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ 2d4a453c-3298-11e8-8612-13f95b75fcea’]
There is also still the version with two plates that I recommend to those who plan to try it and then maybe recycle it for campers or other situations “precarious”.
[amazon_link blood = 'B01JPI7N4S’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ cd1c6cb1-3298-11e8-9fb0-e920d98c9181′]
To put it simply, the induction cooking system is an alternative system to gas and microwave based on the use of electricity, that performs the functions of hob, with many advantages and few drawbacks.
In practice, an induction cooker is constituted by a coil that generates a magnetic field which induces heat in the metal adeguato.Il food container is heated from the container, not by the electromagnetic field, which makes the cooking induction a system similar to the traditional gas and different from the microwave.
The heat generated in the pot is located on the bottom, so much so that a pot of boiling water on an induction cooker is normally cold in the handles and in the upper part but glowing in the bottom (obviously you have to respect the usual safety regulations).
However, the system is such that not all the pots are suitable , sometimes they are steel, and they are instead those in aluminum. However, an adapter costs a few Euros, by induction or a set of steel pans it can also cost only 20 Euro. They cost more pans, but now there are aluminum pans with non-stick induction which can also be used on traditional gas, and the only difference is a layer of suitable metal inserted in the bottom.
What are the advantages of this method of cooking?
– salute: the risk of burning the food is similar to that of other heating methods, but thanks to the control of the much more accurate power / temperature / time in fact is less than; We should know that cooking with gas produces toxic substances in this case absent; but attention, when the stove is in operation, not to use metal instruments to mix (They are fine wood and teflon) and maintain at least 20 cm of distance beyond which the magnetic field is practically null;There does not appear to be that overexcitation or cellular degradation that occurs with the microwave oven, because the magnetic field heats the pan and not the food;
– safety: there is no flame, therefore there is no risk of fire from flame, there is no danger of gas leaks, there are fewer chances of burning because the pans are warm in the upper part;
– speed : the water comes to boil much faster, a saucepan of water boils in 1 minute (obviously it depends on the power of the stove), the coffee pot (induction ) He makes coffee in a minute or two, milk for the baby gets hot in an instant without degrading as with microwave, already cooked vegetables and pasta can be heated in an instant;
– safer cooking: normally the induction cookers have the setting for the power and the temperature and the cooking time, then you can cook with the power suited to food; you can use low power for boiled cooked for the time that you set, you can keep in a water bath without that we go beyond the threshold; perfect and healthy frying thanks to the temperature setting so as not to exceed the smoke point of the oil, They will be much healthier and easier to digest;
– saving:Cooking with gas does not have a great cost, however, induction cooking is cheaper, and this accounts for several families, restaurants, community etc..
– comfort : you can cook or heat or make coffee or even tea in the office, camper, camping, etc, It serves only current, the maximum power is not necessary, although low-power lengthen the times;
I must say though that there are some preparations a bit’ “renitenti” to this area, among which the radicchio spadone sautÃ©ed, the heated bread, the bull's eye and the omelette. Probably you have to tinker a bit’ and low power to achieve optimum results. However I have not tried to use an adapter plate [amazon_link blood = 'B00GFSLDVG,B00G4CL8JK,B004JMV0M2′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ 513fcfca-32a1-11e8-8709-1fc7ff1cdcc7′] to see if it solves the problem.
The adapter plate allows the use of all the traditional pots. Be careful not to touch it after cooking. If anything, you can find a valid set of economic pans for camping [amazon_link blood = 'B007WSP4TA,B0184SOBR2,B0171LHWI8,B000G6FUN0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ 9345d21d-32a1-11e8-9ffe-bddf608dd612′]
The magical combination for me was with the steel induction coffee maker, I Venus
[amazon_link blood = 'B0009Q1DNS,B004AE1XYE,B004BE9CCI’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ a14fef44-329b-11e8-b150-f9e97009e6b9′]
The aluminum coffee maker must be eliminated since aluminum is related to various serious diseases (do it now) and this steel makes excellent coffee without regrets,Ready in a minute on the clock, faster than espresso.
For more advanced coffee, that usually you can not recover, It is decent if heated for a few seconds with a normal stainless steel saucepan [amazon_link asins=’B0031U1AX2,B075YZP5TH’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ 177e255f-329c-11e8-bebc-9b0788429c2c’].
Another optimal pairing has been with the pressure cooker [amazon_link blood = 'B004BDRMBW,B009YERB00, B075S738H6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’ 777d56c6-329c-11e8-92a5-e3fe177d9bc7′] because thanks to the power and temperature setting you avoid the risks if you forget the pot on the fire.
If for a few months you will do a test with the induction system, you will find that it is actually a step forward in the cooking technique, and you will end up thinking of replacing the traditional stove. But gas is still his because especially in the face of the griddle, which should not be used on induction if it exceeds the edges of the cooking circle.
– verified to have sufficient power on the counter, but still you can use the low-power plate;
– put the plate in a safe place, safe from children, but not above the metal cooker, attention to vapors that can ruin the furniture:
– do not put pots beyond the circle marked by the cooker;
– read the instructions carefully and over again;
– used wooden tools or nonstick, distate least 20 cm from the cooker in function:
– to comply with safety standards and do not leave the stove in use;
– arm yourself with patience for the first tests or let yourself be taught by those who already use it;