This text is extracted from the letter that several parents have sent to ASL in order to assert their legal right not to vaccinate
” – vaccination cannot be â € œcompulsoryâ € ?? because parental consent is always required pursuant to art. 5 and art 6 c.2 the “Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine” (Oviedo Convention) ratified by the Italian republic by law 145 of the 2001;
– the Oviedo Convention is valid in the Italian legal system since for Article 2 of Law no. 145/2001 “Piena e intera esecuzione Ã¨ data alla Convenzione e al Protocollo di cui all’articolo 1, from the date of their entry into force, in accordance with the provisions, respectively, from the article 33 della Convenzione e dall’articolo 5 of the Protocol.“; hence the Oviedo Convention, in conformitÃ al diritto internazionale e per lâ€™art.10 della Costituzione, in realtÃ Ã¨ applicabile in Italia fin dal 1999;
– art. 5 of the Oviedo Convention literally says: “An intervention in the field of health cannot be carried out until after the person concerned has given free and informed consent. Questa persona riceve innanzitutto una informazione adeguata sullo scopo e sulla natura dell’intervento e sulle sue conseguenze e i suoi rischi. The affected person may, at any time, freely withdraw consent.“;
– it is therefore essential to highlight and keep in mind that even if you ask for an appointment at the ASL, forced by the situation, you can, immediately after "freely withdraw your consent" to vaccination;
– art. 6 of the Oviedo Convention states that “When, According to the law, un minore non ha la capacitÃ di dare consenso a un intervento, questo non puÃ² essere effettuato senza l’autorizzazione del suo rappresentante, di un’autoritÃ o di una persona o di un organo designato dalla legge. The opinion of the minor shall be taken into consideration as an increasingly determining factor, in funzione della sua etÃ e del suo grado di maturitÃ .“;
– the Oviedo Convention is international law on human rights and health, has been in force in international law since 1999 and ratified by 2001, therefore it prevails over any law of the Italian State pursuant to art.10, 2 , 32 of the Constitution of the Italian Republic.
The “Lorenzin” invece dichiara illegalmente obbligatorie delle vaccinazioni violando il diritto dell’essere umano al consenso, e lo fa in assenza di epidemie pediatriche di alcun tipo riconosciute dagli organismi sanitari internazionali come l’OMS, the President of the Italian Government himself declared it. The Lorenzin law also declares the aim of achieving levels of vaccination coverage that are not required by international health organizations and are not achieved even by many European countries., and they are moreover devoid of medical and scientific reasonableness for some cases according to the very same bodies such as WHO and others.”
We are therefore facing the eversione dell’ordinamento costituzionale for manifest violation of a fundamental human right, and a transposed international treaty.