Re-discuss the plebiscite of the 1866 because this had been Venetian land for several centuries: let's do it
THE 22 October 1866 the Italian Government organized the "Plebiscite of the Veneto" in Lombardy-Veneto, and based on that result “referendum” claims sovereignty over the territories of Lombardy, Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia, and instead here are some of the elements that I have collected over the years and that show that it was a scene:
1) The Vienna International Treaty 3 October 1866 had established that all the populations of Lombardy-Veneto had to vote according to the administrative frontier of the state and not the military one. Italy had tried to enforce the criterion of â € œuti possidetisâ € ?? on the Lombardy that he had invaded from 6 years (that is, de facto military possession), but all was useless because Lombardy had never voted for annexation, and international law has already imposed the law for years’ Self-government of the Peoples on annexations. Since it controlled the entire territory of Lombardy-Veneto, Italy violated the treaty,Â and chose not to let Lombardy vote. However, the failure of the Lombard part of the Lombardy-Veneto region to vote, which at that time was an internationally recognized state with its own sovereignty , made any voting results null and void under international law. So much so that still in 1997 Bill Clinton said “we must solve the Lombard-Veneto problem”.
2) in 1866 theoretically, votes were cast in the Regions currently called Veneto and Friuli – Venezia Giulia (then it was all and only Veneto), but Italy also did vote (and almost alone) their own soldiers and so-called â€œvolunteers (patriots) Italians " : in practice, the invading troops who had no legal right voted, thus completely invalidating the vote that was expressed.
3) the Italian government controlled the territory with its own police forces and with Camorra terrorism, threatening with death those who spoke of independence, and controlling the operations through a puppet government already deployed and chosen even before there was the passage of the sovereignty of Lombardy-Venetia from France to the alleged representatives of the state identified in the elected representatives of the Municipality of Venice (who decided it later?). All these facts are narrated in the memorial of the commissioner of the Italian government who managed the forgery operations, Genoa Thaon of Revel.
4) all the rules on voting such as the Plebiscite date, the management of the seats, voting procedures, the lists of entitled persons,Â ecc, were established by the Italian government, unilaterally and without participation of Venetian citizens, and published in the Official Gazette of the Kingdom of Italy (!), that is, in the newspaper of the laws of a government without sovereignty over the territory that was to vote. In reality, Italy had been ruling through the puppet government for months and it was a farce staged to please the chancelleries of other states and save the face of the Austro-Hungarian Empire that had dumped us after making us fight (and win) against Italy is on the ground (Custoza) than by sea (Lissa).
5) in many seats there was not even the counting and the annexation to Italy was declared, shouting it as per ministerial indications
6) the international supervisor on the vote, he francese Le Beuf, it was manipulated to such an extent that there were actors in Venice who pretended to be contested to its detriment (faking a hatred that they told him was still for the looting that France had done in 1797) , and the same actors staged scenes of ovation and jubilation for the Italian commissioner and for the results of the vote. The pro-Italy posters were not put up in Venice because the French Commissioner was angry at this interference (the posters!) while they were published everywhere in the rest of the Veneto.
7) the flag of the Kingdom of Italy was raised in Piazza San Marco in Venice even before the vote.
Discovered these elements (and others) in 2006, I first took them to the Court in Venice, and given that the judge could not prove or affirm the Italian jurisdiction (no it is!), then I proposed to bring everything to the Council of Europe. Political pressure was thus obtained on Italy which for this reason had to cancel the annexation rule, which no longer exists since January 1st 2013. Unfortunately, however, the lawsuit in the Council of Europe that would have led to an official declaration was neglected and dropped into thin air by the fool who was responsible. Unfortunately it cannot be presented again because it has passed 6 months due to regulation, it is no longer possible to resubmit to the Council of Europe.
These elements are historical and legal facts that, politically and legally, no one can deny their truth and importance, nor can we deny the right to express the wish that on the plebiscite of the 1866 clarify with a legal review.
The right to express their opinions even contrary to the Constitution and the unity of Italy goes back (in Italy) al 1977, and it also includes that of talking about independence and pursuing it by legal means, among which there is no regional referendum (which makes no international sense), but there is the remaking of the Plebiscite of 1866, all whole in the Lombardy-Veneto region, but managed in self-government as it should have been then.
There is no misuse or prescription of these rights, we are and will remain sovereign, and when we are capable and aware they will return to reality .
In other words, we citizens of Lombardy-Veneto have the right not only to the autonomy granted by Rome (that it will not be more than a decentralization of functions without resources, always serve), but we have the right to an autonomous political status. Nobody can give us subversives for our right.
Unfortunately we are not ready, especially since 2009 a series of movements have followed, all of which stage a fake independence look at home, recycling and copying the elements that I have highlighted. In my opinion these are all orchestrated by dark forces with the aim of confusing citizens, to prevent him from seeing the original and the peaceful path possible. They serve not to make citizens understand that legally we are already sovereign, and don't show them that we are in fact militarily occupied , and continually destroyed through the corrupt apparatuses of Italian justice. Indeed, look at home, these movements always end up leading people to armed or paramilitary strategies which end up destroying any sense of sovereignty in the average citizen.
If you want to participate in the peaceful and legal liberation, stop running after fake parties and fake liberators, declared Veneto, Insubre or Mantovano to the only legal registry,It is your legal right, or simply a citizen of Lombardy-Veneto, and make yourself available.
Loris Palmerini, 22 October 2020