On the issue of NGOs and ships engaged bailouts “refugees”,Â Augusto Sinagra (in the picture), giÃ magistrato, professor of law and lawman, the 18 giugno 2018Â wrote an interesting legal analysis which I consider appropriate to publish because it unmasks not only the lies of European governments and the EU, but the whole narrative of the Renzi and Gentiloni government. Unmasked narration that sees us all co-responsible without our knowledge for a new trafficking in human beings. It remains to find out who set up this route, with what purpose, and punish him for these acts. L’anno scorso ho denunciato alla Regione Veneto e al Governo che tutta la questione si configurava come il reato di favoreggiamento dell’immigrazione clandestina, and that ships were to be seized in ports. After that complaint Minniti began to work. Have a good reading.
MATTEO SALVINI IS RIGHT
CercherÃ² di fare una riflessione esclusivamente tecnico-giuridica di diritto internazionale di cui sono stato Professore Ordinario nellâ€™UniversitÃ .
1. Ships that sail the seas fly a flag. The Flag is not a merely folkloric or colored thing. The flag of the ship makes the reference State of the ship recognizable in whose naval registers it is registered (nei registri Ã¨ indicata anche la proprietÃ pubblica o privata).
2. La nave Ã¨ giuridicamente una â€œcomunitÃ viaggianteâ€ o, in other words, a "mobile projection" of the reference State. Under international law the ship, outside the territorial waters of another state, it is considered "territory" of the State of the Flag.
therefore, on the ship at high seas the laws apply, all laws, even criminal ones, of the State of the Flag.
3. The famous EU Dublin Regulation provides that the so-called "refugees" (in reality , deported) the State with which they first come into contact should take charge. Starting with any requests for political asylum.
4. It is not clear then what is the reason why a ship flying the Flag, per esempio, German, Spanish or French, must - in agreement with the smugglers - collect the so-called refugees just outside Libyan territorial waters and then dump them in Italy when the competence and obligation is, as mentioned, of the State of the Flag.
5. Finally it emerged that two ships flying the Dutch flag and with the usual cargo of human cargo, they do not legally connect to the Kingdom of Holland and do not appear in those naval registers, come dichiarato dalle AutoritÃ olandesi.
Then, legally, these are "pirate ships" which are not only those that fly the black flag with the skull and crossbones (as in the novels of Emilio Salgari).
6. Hence the right / duty of each state to prevent free navigation, the seizure of the ship and the arrest of the Captain and crew.
Molti dei cosiddetti â€œprofughiâ€ cominciano a protestare pubblicamente denunciando di essere stati deportati in Italia contro la loro volontÃ . It is in presence, dunque, of a new and unprecedented slave trade, di un disgustoso e veramente vomitevole schiavismo consumato anche con la complicitÃ della UE, which offends the human conscience and which must be fought by all means.
[amazon_link asins=’8893912678,8834896831,8814124116,8813280734,8892103768,8814208921′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’lopindiloripa-21′ marketplace=’IT’ link_id=’18594975-7a10-11e8-b0c7-5b3b726e5ee4′]